Do you want to know how to earn money from BHIM App? If so, today’s article may be quite beneficial to you. In India, technological advancement has ushered in a revolution. And it is thanks to technology that it is gradually becoming digital, with online services gaining traction in a variety of industries.
It has gotten easier to work with which has resulted in significant time savings. Today, a plethora of websites and apps have been developed that allow you to buy things, book movies, book rooms, and conduct financial transactions online. We’ll talk about a comparable service that works for online transactions in today’s topic.
As you know there are many apps and websites for online money transfers. This website and app make your work easy. Today we will tell you about a similar app whose name is BHIM App. In this article, we will give you detailed information about what is BHIM App and how to earn money from it.
What is BHIM App?
BHIM is a payment app based on UPI (Unified Payment Interface). Its full name is Bharat Interface for Money. This is a government app that was launched by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi.
This app was started on the 14th of April on the occasion of the birth anniversary of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar. Through which people were able to do online transactions by installing it on their smartphones. Any trader or vegetable seller can easily use this app.
For this, first, you have to download BHIM App from any App Store after that you have to enter your Bank Account Details using your Mobile Number. When your bank accounts are added after that you can easily do any kind of online transaction like money transfer, mobile recharge, online ticket booking, room booking, etc.
After signing up in BHIM App you get a VPA (Virtual Payment Address). This VPA can be based on your mobile number or your email ID. If you want to receive payment from any other person, then your bank details will not be required for this.
That person can only pay you through your VPA. Instead, if you want to make a payment to any other person then you can also transfer money through that person’s VPA or his bank details (Account Number, IFSC code).
This app has been designed in such a way that people can easily transact their money with it and it does not require any kind of technical knowledge.
How to send money through BHIM App?
Now let’s understand how you can send money from BHIM App.
Step 1: To send money from BHIM App, first you have to signup. Follow the steps given below to signup in BHIM app.
1. First of all download the BHIM App from any App Store.
2. After that install it in your mobile and open it.
3. After that select a language and click on Proceed button.
4. After that you have to choose the SIM card present in your phone whose number is registered with your bank account. The app will send you an SMS for verification which will verify the BHIM App.
5. After verification the BHIM App asks for a full our-digit PIN enters a four-digit PIN. This PIN will be asked of you while logging into the App.
Step 2: Set BHIM UPI PIN
After signing up you need to enter the details related to your bank. After this, you need to create a PIN. This PIN will be asked from you while doing the transaction. For this follow the steps given below.
1. Click on Add Bank Account. There you will see a list of banks. Choose your bank from that. After that this app will collect your account information from your bank. Whatever accounts you have linked to your mobile number in that bank will be shown in front of you. Select an account from it.
2. Now he will be asked to enter the last 6 digits of your Debit Card and the expiry date of the debit card.
3. After that he will be asked for a UPI PIN. Enter a UPI PIN. This PIN will be asked from you while doing the transaction.
Step 3: Send money through BHIM App
Follow the steps given below to send money through BHIM App.
1. On the home screen the app has three options. Send Money, Request Money, and Scan. Click on the SEND icon to send money.
2. Enter the mobile number or Virtual Payment Address (VPA) of the person to whom you want to send money. (Click on the three-dot menu in the right top corner, if you want to send money directly to a bank account using the IFSC code).
3. Enter the amount and finally enter the UPI PIN. You will be able to make the payment successfully.
How to earn money from BHIM App?
As I have already told BHIM App is a kind of Money Transaction App. To make digital transactions more attractive, the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has launched a cashback scheme for customers and merchants using the Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) App.
With the new plans, customers will get a cashback of up to Rs 750 per month, while merchants can get a cashback of up to Rs 1000 every month. So let us now find out about various ways you can earn money using BHIM App.
1. Get Rs 51 on the first transaction of the BHIM App
Although the Cashback service is valid for both new and current users using the BHIM App will get a cashback of Rs 51 on completing their first transactions as a welcome gift. For this, the user has to link to your bank account and the first transaction must be completed. Cashback can also be obtained by sending a minimum of Rs 1 to get the cashback amount.
2. Earn Money From BHIM App Referral Program
Given this information, the Prime Minister said that if you can win cashback using the app, you will get Rs 10 and the person referred will get Rs 25 for every transaction, this Rs 25 is for three transactions only but there should be a balance of more than Rs 50 in this. Follow the steps given below to refer BHIM App to a friend.
1. Open BHIM App.
2. Click on the Menu icon at the top of the homepage.
3. Click on Refer a friend.
4. Click on Invite.
5. After that you will be able to share your referral link.
6. As soon as he downloads and installs the BHIM App through your link, then you will get Rs 10 for it, if 20 people install then you will get the benefit of Rs 200 in a day.
7. In this way you can also earn money through BHIM App.
3. Get up to Rs 500 Cashback with BHIM App
Up to Rs 500 in cashback, Every unique transaction made through VPA/UPI ID, account number, or cellphone number will result in a Rs 25 reward from the BHIM App. The transaction value should be at least Rs 100. Users can earn up to Rs 500 in rewards per month.
In addition to the per-transaction cashback, customers will receive cashback based on their monthly transaction volume. Users of the BHIM App who make 25 or more transactions per month but fewer than 50 will receive a Rs 100 reward. When you spend more than 50 rupees but less than 100 rupees, you will receive a reward of 200 rupees. Those who make more than 100 transactions per month will receive a reward of Rs 250.
What did you learn today?
I hope you enjoyed my article, What is the BHIM App? It has always been my goal to give readers comprehensive information about how to make money with the BHIM App so that they do not have to go to other websites or search the internet.
This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then you can write comments for this.
If you enjoyed this article on how to make money using the BHIM App or learn something from it, please share it on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and others.